Sunday, February 7, 2010

Overpronation More Condition_symptoms Does My Overpronation Make Me Any Less Of A Runner? Are Non Overpronaters Better Runners?

Does my overpronation make me any less of a runner? Are non overpronaters better runners? - overpronation more condition_symptoms

Do cross-country schooling. I had many problems in my knee due to excessive pronation, and I stopped. Sometimes I do not feel built for racing. I have new shoes with support and pray for their operation. But not overpronaters have an advantage over me?

4 comments:

Canadian... said...

Overpronated should be no obstacle on the anwway shape or form. Get good shoes that support your pronation, which it. Let it not as an excuse for you. You have to work hard and not give up.

DIYpro said...

You should be able to compensate with the appropriate shoes and orthotics Maybe.

Shoe cushioning simply not enough. We must also consider other factors, and shop for shoes that can perform this analysis.

This link is broken, what is sought.

#1 runna said...

Overpronate and I also think that we should not be runners. However, I always run to take care of me. I am one of the best in my team, because I work hard for it. others have just had a natural talent. just because they were built to be an athlete, does not mean you should stop trying.

Ubermind said...

Overexposure tends to cause injuries such as knee problems, which are known. You should shoes to alleviate the problem.

Overexposure should not affect the running speed.

Post a Comment