Friday, February 26, 2010

My Wife Wants To Go Black Should I Accept The Situation With My Wife And Her Black Lover?

Should I accept the situation with my wife and her black lover? - my wife wants to go black

For years I had the idea that my wife has a black man as a lover and I, as a girl while they were together. In the short term, after five years of my imagination tells me this opportunity came and went not. At first everything went well, but tired, around me, but my wife was on grounds of sex attached aggressive. Now my job is to help prepare them to leave with her lover is limited and a small amount of laundry and ironing service, while dressed in one of his weekend. My wife said she would leave me so happy with the situation as she, and I'm good provider and knows that her lover would be a lousy partner. Should I take this as part of my work, or if I say I want to go, and that the fantasy must be dDIFFERENT reality?

0 comments:

Post a Comment