Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mexican Ice Cream Push Cart Any Suggestions For Purchasing An Authentic Paleta Cart, An Ice Cream Push Cart With Wheels?

Any suggestions for purchasing an authentic paleta cart, an ice cream push cart with wheels? - mexican ice cream push cart

Looking to buy a range of real car to buy me an ice cream push the wheel. The man who goes into the neighborhood or in a park, ice cream and ice cream for sale. Be authentic Mexican style. This is not like selling cars at sporting events. I am interested in renting, only for the purchase. Suggestions?

1 comments:

Chef Guillermo said...

One day back (to Mexico), I asked a Paletero on the car. and he told me he had made up or (that is) to agree to it very clever. Fiberglass, good insulation, rims .. If you have a go-kart, you can make a basket Paletero.
but I found this site. Perhaps if they contact you and ask for more information ...
http://www.logar.com.mx/products/paleter ...

Post a Comment