Monday, February 15, 2010

How Would You Say Would U Like Anything In Spanish TOKIO HOTEL FAM: OMG DID BILL JUST SAY THAT?!!!!?

TOKIO HOTEL FAM: OMG DID BILL JUST SAY THAT?!!!!? - how would you say would u like anything in spanish

Well, if I have a program of TH in Spain saw on YouTube, and the man asked whether the bill he can say something in Spanish, then Bill said, "I love you, whore", which means approximately "I love you ** ** * ". I swear, I died laughing !!!!!

Well, if Bill says: In some say, but do not really know what that means ........ I love you, *****
(female fan loudly)
John: Well, let me explain ,......... a poem (ironically)
Bill: Oh, he (obviously not the joke)
John is a poem. this is very famous.
Bill: ok
Tom (out of no where): Shit! Crap! Crap! (****)
John says, well, you can repeat?
Tom: Yes, **** (3x)
Gustav: Shit!
John: A mother momentTES and to do better than Constantino Romero. (Gustav) looks like you have said it perfectly!
Gustav: Shit! (Fangirls scream though Gusti said bad XD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnUAb1Wsi ...
Haha you 4

What do u think ??!!??!!?


POLL:
That was never the world behind the walls of our being as a Ghost Rider?

2 comments:

丰Die Wunde Bliebt Fur Immer丰 said...

haha ya I saw that just now. The funny when the guy said Bill, "Te Quiero Puta" is a poem! lol cuz they still teach the people of Germany and to say dirty things, it means nothing, and now know how to be, that's mistake hahaha love it:)


Review: uh .... I do not know the world painted on the wall behind me, I live in a cage, and I hate it, and I would really be like a phantom rider. seems bolder and still fun

Myrsha_Kaulitz [Leipzig] said...

yeaaaah, I love this video! Haha, I see this program every night here in Spain ^ ^

The man asked TH Pablo Motos, that night, the program had more viewers this season because they TH (H)

ahaha, but if this law really know what to say "I love the German P ***", Ramstein have a song like that are called

What he speaks Spanish, ... The bill was so sweet *-* Tom debate is good! But the best part is the pronunciation Gustav! It's so funny! : D

Post a Comment